Wills, Trusts, Probate

We can help with the drafting of wills or living trusts to make sure your assets are distributed after your death according to your wishes. If you have a loved one on Medicaid or other government benefits, we may also be able to establish a special needs trust or supplemental needs trust to help maintain the family member's eligibility for benefits. We have been very effective in helping our clients position their assets to avoid probate altogether without the expense and hassle of setting up and administering a trust. For example, we often prepare beneficiary deeds for our clients to transfer real property after death outside of the probate process. We also prepare powers of attorney, healthcare powers of attorney, and advanced directives (a/k/a living wills). 


If your loved one has recently passed away and you need to probate his or her will, or if you need to open an estate without a will (intestate), please contact our office. We have very affordable rates for probate and intestate estates.

Have questions or would like to make an appointment?

Call us at 406 587-2110 406 587-2110 or use our contact form.

Print | Sitemap
© Schwasinger & Fallaw, PC. The lawyers of Schwasinger & Fallaw, P.C. are licensed to practice in the State of Montana. The information provided on this website is offered for informational purposes only; it is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Schwasinger & Fallaw, P.C. does not seek to represent you based upon your visit or review of this website. This website may be considered advertising under the rules of the State of Montana. You should not make legal hiring decisions based upon brochures, advertising or other promotional materials.